NW Industrial Staffing is looking for qualified Traffic Control Flaggers to work with the Road Maintenance Crew for one of our most prestigious clients. The seasonal field workers are trained to be flaggers to keep valuable crew members safe while performing their work. We have immediate openings for individuals who are dependable and motivated.- Get flagger certified to help keep road workers safe. Be part of a first-class team.
• Direct traffic on roads to maintain steady traffic flow and road worker safety
• Work effectively as a team with your Team Foreman and co-workers
• Responsible for being punctual by arriving prior to shift start time
• Perform manual labor that includes pick, shovel, broom, crack sealing, tree trimming and operation of equipment
• Perform other tasked assigned by manager
• Follow proper safety procedures by abiding with company safety program Education
• No educational requirements
Compensation: $15.00 per hour / $15.50 returning flaggers
– Full time positions available with potential of overtime
– Safety gear provided
– On the job training / learn new job skills
– Growth and career opportunity
– Stand or sit for up to 12 hours
– Able to bend, crouch, reach
– Hold signs for long period of time
– Able to work in elements (wind, rain, snow, heat, cold)
Following are the requirements for employment as a Certified Flagger with NW Industrial Staffing:
– Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
– Possess a current driver’s license with a clean DMV record.
– Pass drug screen and background check – 7 yrs. no felony / no misdemeanor
– You must be able to complete and pass the on-the-road training/evaluation. (You will be paid for this time.)
You must have a dependable vehicle to provide self-transportation to and from work sites.
Available to work Monday-Thursday Schedule (6:30 am-5:00 pm) with some occassional overtime available. Rock a three day weekend!
To Apply call 541-797-0147 or submit a resume to this ad. All applicants will be considered.
*NW Industrial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.