NW Industrial Staffing is recruiting a talented “Bags-On” Carpentry Foreman / Crew Leader for our Bend staffing partner. Our client maintains a friendly, fair and positive work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas and where hard work is rewarded.
The right candidate will be assigned to projects with set deadlines where you will need to problem solve, plan out, implement solutions and communicate with the team – Effective leadership skills desired to execute plan in an efficient and professional manner. Solid career move – Now is the time to kick into action your new career goals!
MUST have the following qualifications to apply:
• Own tools (including power tools) and expertise to complete remodel, renovations and new construction without any assistance.
• Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation with ability to bring tools to projects and/ or pick up common materials.
• Minimum 3 years verifiable and continuous experience working in remodel / new build type projects.
• Ability to pass drug test and background check,
Project Manager candidates should:
• Have at least five years’ experience in construction project management.
• Enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
• Clear delegation of essential project duties to construction foreman
• Be effective at scheduling and multitasking.
• Have a strong knowledge of building details and products.
• Demonstrate leadership abilities, provide accurate direction for foreman and project team.
• Have strong problem-solving skills. Be effective at conveying project problems and solutions to project team.
• Possess ability to provide cost and time effective solutions to project challenges.
• Provide ongoing quality control and quality assurance for all construction activities.
• Possess the understanding that each project is unique and special, utilizing the best people, materials, tools and systems available.
• Maximize resources to ensure effectiveness and efficiency while maintaining safety standards
Job duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• Responsibility for the entire project life cycle.
• Providing direction to project team and project coordinator throughout the various stages of the project life cycle.
• Working collaboratively with clients, building consultants, architects, subcontractors, to provide the highest quality construction project for the customer.
• Ensuring that all projects under their supervision are completed and closed out in a timely manner with the goal of zero punch-list after final inspections.
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation $20.00/hr. – $25.00/hr. DOE; benefits and retirement plan offered after 90-day evaluation period. Paid weekly until permanent status.
We are an equal opportunity employer.