NW Industrial Staffing is searching for Self-Storage Managers to help operate one of our premier clients’ storage facility in the Tigard, OR area. The right candidates will oversee the daily operations of the storage facility.
This is a part-time opportunity for career-minded professionals who are ambitious, process focused, to manage the facility as if it were their own. We place great emphasis on friendly, professional managers with a commitment to a clean and well-maintained facility. You will conduct light bookkeeping utilizing industry rental software.
If you’re looking to come out of retirement or looking for a supplemental income – Work side by side with the family ownership, where your hard work and awesome performance is recognized.
– Excellent Customer Service Required
– Strong Technology / Proficient Computer Skills
– Previous SiteLink Software or QuickBooks / Account Receivables knowledge preferred
– Provide outstanding customer service; recommend storage solutions and assist them with their storage needs
– Welcome customers and make their move-in a positive experience through friendly interaction
– Take pride in your appearance and the storage facility property
– Maintain a clean and debris-free location for a great customer experience
– Days will consist of a mix of customer service and light property upkeep
– Manage, audit, prepare and make daily deposits
– Lifting 25 lbs. Repetitive and Lifting Storage Doors – Good body mechanics required
– Driver’s License Required with Dependable Transportation
Make customer calls regarding their account, collections and other items; document notes on the computer system
Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent.
The perfect candidates should be familiar with computer payment systems, team players, enjoy working with the public, and be a true customer service professionals. Prior Self-Storage experience a plus. Hourly wage, plus bonus potential, as your performance will be appreciated. There is on the job training and a SiteLink certification process.
Please submit a letter of introduction with your resume for consideration. For more questions please call NW Industrial Staffing (541) 797-0147. Clean background checks and must pass a drug screen.
Job Type: Part-Time Salary: $16.00 to $20.00/hour D.O.E
Work Schedule: Choose from Monday through Wednesday 10am-6pm or Thursday through Friday 10am–6pm, plus Saturday 10am – 2pm
NW Industrial Staffing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00