NW Industrial Staffing is seeking a multi-skilled Project Manager that has Construction, Restoration and Remodeling experience for one of our business partners. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking a meaningful career with a strong, people-focused company in Bend, Oregon. Work with a caring team and make a difference in the lives of others!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Manage all aspects of the remodel or restoration of homes and businesses from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors. Join a great team – be a part of a growing company!
• Develop project schedules, plan materials, and purchase orders, ensuring work is within project scope.
• Responsible for obtaining sub-contractor estimates and bids, performing project buyouts, and managing subcontractors’ progress against plan.
• Schedule pre-construction site visits of all jobs that are under construction.
• Oversee the construction schedule, budget and insure project is completed within deadline and budget.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement-oriented mindset.
• Strong customer service background and skills in the home building industry.
• Knowledge of construction practices and labor costs in construction, plus a good knowledge of the uses and costs of materials.
• Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality.
Thorough knowledge of general construction with a good understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing. Must be computer literate – Microsoft, Excel (or spreadsheet software), Word, Windows (creating folders, uploading documents) working with insurance companies and possess excellent verbal / written communication skills.
• Have a process improvement-oriented mindset.
• Use independent judgment to analyze, troubleshoot and have repairs completed to industry standards.
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
• Solid understanding of local, state and federal building code requirements.
Bachelor Degree in construction management or related field experience (preferred); or a combination of experience and education. 2 – 6 yrs. experience in construction remodeling / building / restoration work.
Candidate must be willing to work Monday through Friday schedule 7am – 4:30pm w/some overtime.
– Must have valid driver’s license / Clean Background
This is a direct hire position with starting wages from $25 – $30 per hr. DOE, plus benefits after 90 days.
To Apply call 541-797-0147 or submit a resume to this ad. We look forward to learning more about you!
*We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
**Pre-employment drug screen that includes THC.