NW Industrial Staffing is looking for an HVAC Service Technican for a well established HVAC client in Central Oregon area. Our reputable HVAC business partner is in the need of Commercial HVAC Service Technicians and Sheet Metal Experts to provide first rate customer service to their clientele.
The right candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work with little to no supervision as well as manage their time for maximum customer calls and exhibit strong customer service skills. Work includes maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing commercial HVAC systems. If you are well organized, have strong work ethics and are goal oriented this could be the opportunity for you.
Salary Range: $25.00 to $35.00/hr DOE
• 3 years’ experience as HVAC Commercial Service Technician
• Valid driver’s license
• Pass pre-employment drug screen
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience making repair and replace decisions.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
• Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
• Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
• Universal EPA Certification / Training
• Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
• Insurable driving record
• Medical Insurance
• 401K Retirement with Company Match
• Paid Time Off
• 6 Paid Holidays
Experienced service technician, service tech, journeyman technician, hvac service, commercial refrigiration, ac, duct, boiler, sheet metal experts and service hvac jobs – Please apply to this ad with your resume – We are interested in talking to you!
– NW Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Standard Background Check
– Drivers License is mandatory
– Good DMV Record Required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour