NW Industrial Staffing is hiring high-energy sales professionals with strong lumber industry knowledge for one of our technology partners in the Bend, OR area. You must have strong technical aptitude to join the Inside sales team. This position is a great way to springboard your career to a Sales Management opportunity.
The Sale Representative candidate is responsible for managing their own pipeline of opportunities, driving them to close while meeting goal expectations. You will receive incoming leads from the Sales Development Reps and will be responsible for prospecting for new opportunities on your own to keep your funnel full.
As an inside sales rep you will lead the customers through their buying process including leverage technical sales reps and regularly scheduled webinars to demonstrate ‘how to’s’, answer product related questions and address the issues you have discovered in the customers’ discovery processes.
• Responsible for prospecting and hunting to find new business
• Responsible for pipeline management
• Drive a large number of deals to close each month
• Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by listening to their business needs
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest.
• Collaborate with Marketing to provide feedback and improve future outbound campaigns.
• Achieve quarterly goals and yearly quotas to drive aggressive sales growth
• Assist with renewal clients / Add On’s
• BA/BS degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• Experience selling software to small, medium and or large corporations.
• General business knowledge and understanding of accounting and project management principles and practices.
• Self-starter, high energy, aggressive and results oriented
• 2-5 Years of software CRM Tool experience
• Strong desire to be in technology sales
• Prior inside sales/office-based sales experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
NW Industrial Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NW Industrial Staffing requires a background check / drug test for this opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year ($45,000 base + bonus)