NW Industrial Staffing is seeking a Food Processing Operators for a various shifts. These are evaluation to hire positions in a food production facility located in the industrial sector of Eugene. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team that is feeding America with wholesome food. There is a great benefits package after the evaluation.
What we are seeking:
- 1+ Year working in a production or warehousing facility
- The ability to operate mixer, ovens, and extrusion equipment.
- Maintain a clean workspace that meets company safety and sanitation best practices.
- Ability to read recipes and work orders to ensure product accuracy and ingredients.
- Previous experience lifting 60 lbs. in loading raw products into hoppers.
- Capable of standing, stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling for an 8-hour shift. (Excluding breaks and lunch.)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Working well with other team members.
- Enjoyment in working in a warm environment.
- Great work history including attendance, punctuality, and work ethic.
Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
Shifts: Vary See below
2nd Shift hours: 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
3rd Shift 10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.
Days: Varies. (5 consecutive days on and 2 off)
Pay: $17.50/H – $18.50/H depending on the shift
Benefits included after the evaluation:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com