NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a metal Sawyer for a locally owned and operated extrusion shop in Coburg, OR. This is a great opportunity for a sawyer helper on a swing shift that puts an emphasis on family living and quality, with limited overtime and an above industry standard benefits package.
What we are seeking:
- • 1+ years in a production environment or machine operation.
- • Have great shop math skills and the ability to use tape measures, Vernier calipers, and squares.
- • Move and lift and maneuver up to 75lbs of steel in and around saws.
- • The ability to read work orders and cut lists for custom projects in a timely manner.
- • Previous work history of standing, bending, stooping and pushing and pulling for an 10 hour shift.
- • Forklift and overhead crane experience are preferred.
- • Good verbal and written communication.
- • The ability to work as part of the fabrication team to meet deadlines.
- • Great attendance, punctuality, and work ethic.
Location: Coburg, OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 3PM to 11PM (30 Minute paid lunch break)
Wage: $18.65/h to start
There is a Comprehensive Benefits Package available after the evaluation which includes:
- • Health
- • Vision
- • Dental
- • Paid Time Off
- • Paid Holidays
- • Paid Lunch
- • Retirement
- • EAP Program
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
* We are an equal Opportunity employer.
** We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen. (THC OK)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com