NW Industrial is currently seeking a mid-level Aluminum Boat Welder/Fabricator for a day shift position in a Custom Aluminum Boat manufacturer. You will need exceptional welding skills to use a standard spool gun though. This is a day shift, evaluation to hire position.
What we are seeking:
- 1+ years of MiG welding, experience with a spool gun with aluminum a plus
- Must be able to read precision measurement instruments from tape measures to calipers.
- Some experience with reading blueprints.
- Some experience in fitting and coping.
- Must have your own hood and leathers.
- Lift 50 lbs. on a semi-consistent basis.
- The ability to stand, bend, stoop, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
- Have good verbal and written communication.
- Solid work ethic with great attendance and punctuality.
Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $17/h to $20/h Depending on Weld Test
Benefits Available After the Evaluation Include:
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com