NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a mid-level Aluminum welder/fabricator for a day shift position in a Custom Aluminum Boat manufacturer. This is a day shift, evaluation to hire position.
What we are seeking:
• 1+ years of MiG welding, experience with a spool gun with aluminum a plus
• Must be able to read precision measurement instruments from tape measures to calipers.
• Some experience with reading blue prints.
• Some experience in fitting and coping.
• Must have your own hood and leathers.
• Lift 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
• The ability to stand, bend, stoop, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
• Have good verbal and written communication.
• Solid work ethic with great attendance and punctuality.
Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $17/h to $20/h Depending on Weld Test
Benefits Available After the Evaluation Include:
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org