Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not just a job...a career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial is currently seeking an Apprentice Mechanical Assembler for an independently owned and operated manufacturer of high-end generators, inverters, and other electrical components. This is an entry-level position and an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys electronics and mechanics looking for the chance to break into a skilled trades position.
What we are seeking:
- 1+ year of work experience in manufacturing and production.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Great use of hand and power tools.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Prefer people that can read ammeters and voltmeters.
- Can lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, stoop, push, pull and bend for an 8 to 10-hour shift.
- Can show up to work every day, on-time, and with a can-do attitude.
- A wiliness to learn and take instruction.
Starting pay on this position is $13/hr. This is a Monday – Friday position on a day shift with hours from 7:30AM to 4PM.
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com