Website nw_staffing NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job....A....Career
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a production assembly personnel for a local fabrication company that specializes in manufacturing machinery for agricultural and industrial use. This is an evaluation to hire opportunity.
Qualified candidates will:
- Entry level position no experience required
- Will be trained on how to bend wire, and assemble metal products.
- Read blue prints
- Build various custom metal products
- Proficient with hand tools
- Possess great shop math skill.
- Work independently in manufacturing
- Be a self-starter
- Lift 70lbs on a semi-consistent basis
- Stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
Location: Junction City, OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 7AM – 3:30PM (Expect some overtime)
Pay: $17/h DOE
Benefits included after the evaluation:
• Matching 401K
• Escalating Vacation
• Paid Holidays.
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
*We conduct drug screens prior to employment that include THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org