NW Industrial Staffing is looking for Assembly Technician/Detailer for a global innovator in waste disposal and material transfer systems that is always asking What’s Next. This is a key position in moving materials from the production to the transportation unit. This is an evaluation to hire position with a company that strives to provide a friendly and positive environment for all their employees.
What we are seeking:
• Some metal fabrication or welding experience
• Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
• Good Shop Math skills.
• Proven mechanical aptitude in a production environment.
• The ability to read a tape measure
• Previous experience pulling the appropriate tools and parts according to the US customary units. (Inches and fractions)
• Lift 70 lbs.
• Can stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for a 10-hour shift.
• Previous forklift and overhead crane are preferred.
• Light MiG welding is preferred.
• Great work ethic and attitude.
• The ability to work a 60-hour week when necessary.
• Desire to develop a trade in metal fabrication.
Location: Eugene, OR 97402
Days: Monday – Friday (Lots of Overtime)
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $18.00/h+ DOE
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Life Insurance
• EAP Program
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume to www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**There is a pre-employment drug screen. (THC OK)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com