Website NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job... A Career.
Not just a job….a Career
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking an assembly technician for a local manufacturer of equipment. This is an evaluation to hire position on a weekend night shift located near Eugene, OR. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on a new shift and product line. There are generous retention bonuses as well!
Qualities we are seeking:
• 1+ year in a production atmosphere.
• 6 months experience with hand held power tools, specifically hand-held grinders
• A keen attention to detail to ensure that all parts are assembled correctly
• The ability to stand, bend, stoop, push, and pull for an 8-hour shift
• ability to lift 60lbs
• The ability to work well in a team environment.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Great attendance, punctuality and work ethic.
Evaluation to hire.
Days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Hours: 6PM to 6:30AM
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
To apply please send your resume by replying to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
* We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org