NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking an assembly technician for a local manufacturer of light and medium duty trailers and equipment. This is an evaluation to hire position on a day shift located near Eugene, OR.
Qualities we are seeking:
• 1+ year in a production atmosphere.
• 6 months experience with hand held power tools, specifically hand-held grinders
• Good math and measurement skills.
• A keen attention to detail to ensure that all parts are assembled correctly
• The ability to stand, bend, stoop, push, and pull for a 10-hour shift
• ability to lift 60lbs
• Can bend, push, pull, stand and stoop for a 10-hour shift.
• The ability to work well in a team environment.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Great attendance, punctuality and work ethic.
Location: Coburg, OR
Days: Monday – Thursday
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $17/h to start Pay review at 30, 60, and 90 days.
Benefits available after the evaluation:
• Retention Bonuses
• Company Sponsored Events
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays.
To apply please respond to this ad with your resume or upload your resume to our website at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**Pre-employment drug screening that includes THC
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com