NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a burn table operator for a Family-Owned Company that manufactures pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial systems. The centrally located Company is willing to train an enthusiastic learner that has some forklift experience and good math skills! This is a full-time opportunity with 10 hours of Overtime Weekly.
What we are seeking:
• 1-2 years burn table and forklift experience preferred.
• Previous Overhead Crane experience is preferred.
• Good shop math skills.
• Great Attendance, Punctuality, and Work Ethic.
• Ability to lift 50lbs +
• Can stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for a 10-hour shift.
• Desire to learn a trade and learn how to program machinery.
• Outstanding safety record and attitude regarding safety.
• Can take direction well and work as part of a team in the plate processing team.
Location: Eugene, OR 97402 (Industrial Sector)
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $18-$22/hr+ Depending on experience
Benefits Available after the evaluation Include.
• Retirement package
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays.
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org