NW Industrial Staffing is currently looking for a Burn Table Operator for a local and custom fabrication company that specializes in the fabrication and manufacture of large trailers for the logging and trucking industry. This is a full-time evaluation to hire opportunity with one of Lane County’s oldest companies.
What we are seeking:
• 3+ years of reading and interpreting shop orders and blue prints and schematics.
• 3+ years of experience in lay out and forming of mild steel using a Burn Tables, cutting torches, and CNC lasers.
• 2+ years in working with mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel up to 2” in thickness.
• Ability to read BOMs (Bill of Materials)
• Ability to read precision measurement instruments – caliper and micrometers
• Good shop math skills.
• Previous experience in using grinders and sanders, shears, saws, and to cut and form material.
• 1+ year of operating forklifts and overhead cranes.
• Ability to lift 75lbs on occasion.
• Can bend, stoop, stand, push and pull for an 8 to 10-hour shift.
• Great attendance and punctuality.
Location: Springfield, OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $18/h to$22/h DOE
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
Paid Time Off
To Apply please respond to this ad with your resume or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org