Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job...A Career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently looking for a Burn Table Operator for a local and custom fabrication company that specializes in a large range of applications from heavy industrial projects to light industrial applications. This is a full-time evaluation to hire opportunity with one of the fastest growing companies in Lane County.
What we are seeking:
- 3+ years of reading and interpreting shop orders and blueprints and schematics.
- 3+ years of experience in lay out and forming of mild steel using a Burn Tables, cutting torches, and CNC lasers.
- 2+ years in working with mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel up to 2” in thickness.
- Ability to read BOMs (Bill of Materials)
- Ability to read precision measurement instruments – caliper and micrometers
- Good shop math skills.
- Previous experience in using grinders and sanders, shears, saws, and to cut and form material.
- 1+ year of operating forklifts and overhead cranes.
- Ability to lift 75lbs on occasion.
- Can bend, stoop, stand, push, and pull for an 8 to 10-hour shift.
- Great attendance and punctuality.
- Location: Eugene
- Hours: Day Shift
- Wages: $16/hr to $20/hr DOE
- Benefits available after the evaluation period: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Escalating Paid Vacation and Short and Long-Term Disability
To Apply please respond to this ad with your resume or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org