Website NW Industrial Staffing
Not just a job...a career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking an Experienced CNC Machinist/Programmer for a Springfield based company that custom manufactures and machines various parts and components for the construction, plumbing, electrical and sheet metal trades. This is an excellent opportunity for a CNC Machinist/Programmer to learn more about programming and furthering their skills set.
- 2+ years of CNC Mill and Lathe experience or 2+ years as a CNC Laser Operator.
- The ability to read and edit M and G Code and to perform setup of machine operation with the appropriate tool selection.
- Reading precision measurement instruments; calipers, micrometers and tape measure.
- Good machine shop math.
- The ability for read and understand schematics, blueprints, and BOM’s.
- 2+ years programming.
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a large and dynamic team over multiple shifts.
- Stand for 10+ hours
- Lift 75lbs
- Have a safety-first attitude.
Starting pay on this position is $18/h to $25/h Depending on Experience. This is a Day shift position. There is a complete benefits package available after the evaluation that includes, health, vision, dental, retirement, short and long- term disability and escalating vacation time.
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or go to our website at www.nwstaff.com and upload your resume.
**We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org