Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not just a job...a career
Not just a job…A Career
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking CNC Press Brake Operator on a swing shift in Eugene, OR for a custom sheet metal fabrication company that specializes in precision fabrication, using mild and stainless steel and aluminum. This is an evaluation to hire opportunity to work in state of the are metal fabrication facility.
- 1+ Year of experience working as a CNC Press Brake Operator.
- Previous experience forming 10 -22 gauge Stainless, mild and aluminum.
- Ability to read precision measurement instruments: tape, calipers and micrometers.
- Keen eye for detail for spotting imperfections in materials, product, or design flaws.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to lift 50lbs+
- Proven ability to follow detailed instruction both written and verbal
- Proven history of great attendance and punctuality.
- A great work ethic and desire to succeed.
This is a full-time evaluation to hire position on a swing shift from 3PM to 12PM M-F. Starting pay on this position is $17 to $20 DOE.
There is a full benefits package after the evaluation which includes: medical, dental, vision, sort-term disability, life insurance, 401K and vacation.
To Apply: Please send your resume by applying to this ad or upload your resume at nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
*We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com