Website nw_staffing NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job.....A...Career
NW Industrial is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Delivery Driver Class A License position for a local manufacturer and supplier of custom doors and windows. The Delivery Driver must hold at least a Class A License with valid Medical Card and a clean driving record.
- Must have a valid and unrestricted driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record (Class A)
- Valid medical examiner’s certificate or the ability to obtain one
- Physically able to regularly lift 60 lbs (and up to 100 lbs. on occasion with assistance)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Use of safety practices and good judgment at all times
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Clean driving record and drug test results for past 3 years
- Drivers load and unload products from vehicles including lifting and carrying doors, windows and millwork from vehicles to jobsites.
- Supervisory skills for driver helpers who help unload product at job sites.
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for 8 to 10 hours.
- A proven track record of attendance and punctuality.
- Location: Eugene, OR
- Shift: Days
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Hours: Flexible but primarily 8:00AM to 4:30PM (can vary depending in delivery schedule)
- Pay: $25/h
Benefits Available After the Evaluation Include:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Company Provided Work Cell with Blue Tooth
To apply please send us your resume by responding to his ad or uploading your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a per-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org