Website nw_staffing NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job.....A...Career
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking all levels of CRATE BUILDERS for a local company in Eugene, OR. that specializes in custom display fixtures and case work. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to work in a medium-sized wood working facility with a mix of machinery from CNC Routers to Rough Mill equipment.
What we are seeking…
- · 1+ years in a wood working shop.
- · 1+ years of reading blueprints and schematics.
- · Previous experience working with edge banders, sanders, CNC routers, shapers, and rough mill and finishing equipment is a bonus.
- · The ability to follow instructions and produce parts to specifications.
- · The ability to work independently to complete all repair and upkeep in a timely manner to minimize plant down time.
- · Great communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- · Ability to lift to 80lbs on occasion.
- · Can stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
- · Great work ethic and a desire to work as part of a veteran team of professional craftsman.
- Location: Eugene, OR
- Work Days: Sunday – Thursday
- Shift Hours: Swing- 3:30 P.M. -12:00 A.M.
- Shift Hours: NOC – 10:00 P.M. to 6:30 A.M.
- Pay: $17/h to 18/h DOE + shift differential.
Benefits Available After the Evaluation Include:
- · Health
- · Vision
- · Dental
- · Matching 401K
- · Paid Time Off
- · Paid Holidays
To Apply for this position please respond to this ad with your resume or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen (THC OK).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com