Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not just a job...a career
Not just a job…A career
NW Industrial is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Delivery Driver position. The Delivery Driver must be able to safely operate a straight box truck Drivers load and unload products from vehicles including lifting and carrying doors, windows and mill work from vehicles to job sites. They also supervise employees that help unload product at job sites.
- 1-year delivery experience
- Must have a valid and unrestricted driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record (Class A or B CDL preferred, class C if interested in getting CDL)
- Valid medical examiner’s certificate or the ability to obtain one
- Physically able to regularly lift 75 lbs. (and up to 100 lbs. on occasion with assistance)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Use of safety practices and good judgment at all times
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Clean driving record and drug test results for past 3 years
This is a full-time evaluation to hire opportunity on a day shift with hours of 8AM to 4:30PM M-F. (can vary depending on delivery schedule) Starting pay is $16-$18 DOE. There is a full benefits package after the evaluation period that includes, health, vision, dental, retirement and paid vacation.
To apply please send us your resume by responding to his ad or uploading your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a per-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com