NW Industrial is seeking a Diesel Mechanic for family owned Heavy Duty Truck, Heavy Duty Equipment, and Trailer Repair Shop. This is an excellent opportunity for a diesel or trailer mechanic to increase their skill set by working on a large variety of vehicles of different brands, weights and devices.
What we are seeking:
- 1+ years as a fleet mechanic, diesel mechanic, trailer mechanic and/or heavy equipment mechanic.
- Great working knowledge of internal combustion engines, (both gas and diesel,) Class 6 -7 -8 trucks and their trailer.
- Perform repairs and maintenance for cooling systems brake systems, suspension, exhaust, clutches, differentials, transmissions, air conditioning systems.
- Previous experience troubleshooting issues and malfunctions using various tools and computerized testing equipment.
- Perform repairs and confirming diagnostic repairs were completed to customer satisfaction.
- Have great communication skills in writing and verbally.
- Proves experience being safe on the job using welding equipment and tool usage.
- Must be able to perform work in a timely manner and meet company standards.
- The ability to lift 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift, push, pull and stoop for an 8 to 10-hour shift.
- Have a great work ethic and proven ability to show up every day and on time.
- Evaluation to Hire
- Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
- Shift: Swing 12:30PM to 11PM Mon-Thursday
- Pay: $35/h to $40/h DOE (This includes a $5/hr shift premium)
Benefits after the evaluation include:’
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com.
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com