Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
NW Industrial Staffing is looking for a finesse fabricator for a well-established family owned company that is proud of its record in sales and service of various trailers and trucks. In business since 1979 and specializing in quality this is an evaluation to hire opportunity for a quality person who is only interested in producing quality products always.
Qualified Candidates will:
- Be welding and fabricating various truck bodies and trailers. These are visible welds so attention for detail is a must.
• Be sanding trailer rails and beds.
• Re-installing trailer beds
• Be reading electrical schematics to hook up electrical systems.
• Have good shop math
• Be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
• Have a QUALITY Work Ethic.
This is a day shift position with a lot of overtime and the occasional Saturday to meet deadlines. Starting pay is Depending on Experience. There is a comprehensive benefits package after the evaluation that included health insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and a 401K that matches dollar for dollar.
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com