NW Industrial Staffing is currently looking for a Fabricator for a manufacturing facility in Eugene known for their innovation and quality products around the globe. This is a full-time position with a growing company that believes in creating a work environment that is inclusive of all staff member and is working to make sure all employees are given an opportunity to achieve greater skills and education.
A great fit for this company will:
• Have 3+ years of fabrication in a production environment.
• Be able to work off of a blueprint.
• Interpret Welding Symbols
• Read a tape measure and calipers
• Use fabrication tools with proficiency such as brake, shear, drill press, punch press, grinders, to assemble metal parts.
• Weld MiG/flux 035 and 045 working on structural steel.
• Previous experience with mild and stainless steel.
• Be able to fit.
• Have hood, leathers and steel toed boots. (All other tools are provided!)
• Weld overhead and vertical.
• Understand communications both written and verbal.
• Ability to lift 75 lbs. on occasion.
• Can Stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8 to 10-hour shift
• Previous use of a forklift and overhead crane in a production facility.
• Have a great work ethic, attitude, attendance and punctuality.
Location: Industrial Sector of Eugene, OR. 97402
Shift: Days Monday – Friday.
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM (Expect lots of overtime)
Pay: $20/h to $25/h
Benefits available after the evaluation period include:
• Matching 401K
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
To apply please submit your resume in response to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen that includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com