Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not just a job...a career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Diesel Mechanic for a large fleet of light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks, and heavy equipment. This is a full-time evaluation to hire position on a swing shift with a company that believes their employees are their most valuable resources. This position is in Coburg.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience as a diesel mechanic or diesel technician.
- Mechanics with their own tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge of
- Preventative maintenance
- Electrical systems
- Drive Train
- Engine and carbonator diagnostic and maintenance.
- Ability to keep accurate records of vehicle maintenance that follow DOT and EPA standards.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Someone who works well with others and can communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- CDL-A is preferred.
This is an evaluation to hire position on a swing shift with hours from 1PM to 9:30PM. Starting pay is $16 to $22/hr DOE. There is a complete benefits package after the evaluation which includes, health, dental, vision, 401k and paid vacation and holidays.
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**A pre-employment drug screen will be conducted prior to start. This test will include THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com