NW Industrial is seeking a Food Processing Operator for a Day shift position. These are evaluation to hire positions in a food production facility located in the industrial sector of Eugene. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team that is feeding America with wholesome food. There is a great benefits package after the evaluation.
What we are seeking:
• 1+ Year working in a production or warehousing facility
• The ability to operate mixer, ovens, and extrusion equipment.
• Maintain a clean work space that meets company safety and sanitation best practices.
• Ability to read recipes and work orders to ensure product accuracy and ingredients.
• Previous experience lifting 60 lbs. in loading raw products into hoppers.
• Capable of standing, stooping, bending, pushing and pulling for an 8-hour shift. (Excluding breaks and lunch.)
• Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• Working well with other team members.
• Enjoyment in working in a warm environment.
• Great work history including attendance, punctuality and work ethic.
Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
Days: Varies. (5 consecutive days on and 2 off)
Hours: 7AM to 3:30PM
Benefits included after the evaluation:
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Advancement Opportunities
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We do conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com