Website NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job... A Career.
NW Industrial is seeking a food processing technician for a swing shift position. These are evaluation to hire positions in a food production facility located in the industrial sector of Eugene. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team that is feeding America with wholesome food. There is a great benefits package after the evaluation.
What we are seeking:
- 1+ Year working in a production or warehousing facility
- The ability to operate mixer, ovens, and extrusion equipment.
- Maintain a clean work space that meets company safety and sanitation best practices.
- Ability to read recipes and work orders to ensure product accuracy and ingredients.
- Previous experience lifting 60lbs+ in loading raw products into hoppers.
- Capable of standing, stooping, bending, pushing and pulling for an 8-hour shift. (Excluding breaks and lunch.)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Working well with other team members.
- Enjoyment in working in a warm environment.
- Great work history including attendance, punctuality and work ethic.
This is a full-time evaluation to hire opportunity on a swing shift from 2:15PM to 10:45PM. Days off are TBD by production team. Starting pay on this position is $13.75/h There is a complete benefits package after the evaluation which includes health, vision, dental, retirement and paid time off.
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org