Website NW Industrial
Not Just A Job... A Career
NW Industrial is currently seeking numerous individuals to work a Night (NOC) on the weekends Friday – Sunday for a food production facility near Junction City. This is a Production Position that would be a great fit for people who have previously worked in restaurants or other food service establishments looking for stability and consistency in their day-to-day schedule with established hours, and great benefits.
What we are seeking:
• 6+ months of working in production or a food service environment
• Great math and measurement skills for mixing batches.
• Ability for read and follow directions in English.
• Good communication skills; both verbally and written.
• Keen eye for detail to make sure all food is packaged correctly and according to specifications.
• Can work as part of a team and also work well independently when needed.
• Familiar in conducting sanitization protocols in a sterol environment.
• Ability to lift and carry 25lbs to 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis
• Can bend, stand, stoop, push and pull for a 10-hour shift.
• Great attendance, punctuality, and work ethics.
Location: Junction City. OR
Shifts: FLEX/NOC (WEEKEND)
Days: Friday – Sunday
Hours: 5:00 P.M. – 5:30 A.M. OR 7:00 P.M. – 7:30 A.M.
Pay: $16.50 (BASE WAGE) + $2.50 (shift differential) = $19.00/h to start
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Short- and Long-Term disability
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation.
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen (THC is not included)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org