NW Industrial is currently seeking individuals for a Food Production Operator position on the SWING SHIFT to work for a food packaging facility near Junction City. This position would be a great fit for people who have previously worked in restaurants or other food service establishments looking for stability and consistency in their day-to-day schedule with established hours, and great benefits.
What we are seeking:
- 6+ months of working in production or a food service environment
• Great math and measurement skills for mixing batches.
• Ability for read and follow directions in English.
• Good communication skills; both verbally and written.
• Keen eye for detail to make sure all food is packaged correctly and according to specifications.
• Can work as part of a team and work well independently when needed.
• Familiar in conducting sanitization protocols in a sterol environment.
• Ability to lift and carry 25lbs to 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis
• Can bend, stand, stoop, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
• Great attendance, punctuality, and work ethics.
Location: Junction City. OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8-hour shift; You can choose to start either at 1:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m.
Pay: $16.50/h (base wage) + $1.25 shift differential = $17.75/h to start
** Please Note that the first week you would need to attend a one-week paid orientation/training during the day; the following week you would start your regular shift on the swing shift. ***
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Short- and Long-Term disability
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation.
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen (THC is not included)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com