Website nw_staffing NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job....A...Career
NW Industrial is currently seeking numerous individuals to work a Day Shift on the weekend for a food production facility near Junction City. This is a Production Position that would be a great fit for people who have previously worked in restaurants or other food service establishments looking for stability and consistency in their day-to-day schedule with established hours, and great benefits.
What we are seeking:
- 6+ months of working in production or a food service environment
- Great math and measurement skills for mixing batches.
- Ability for read and follow directions in English.
- Good communication skills; both verbally and written.
- Keen eye for detail to make sure all food is packaged correctly and according to specifications.
- Can work as part of a team and also work well independently when needed.
- Familiar in conducting sanitization protocols in a sterol environment.
- Ability to lift and carry 25lbs to 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis
- Can bend, stand, stoop, push and pull for a 12-hour shift.
- Great attendance, punctuality, and work ethics.
- Location: Junction City. OR
- Shifts: Flex Weekend – Day Shift
- Days: Friday – Sunday
- Hours: 7:00 AM to 7:30 PM
- Pay: $16.50 + $1.50 shift differential = $18.00/h to start
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen (THC is not included)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org