Website NW Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job... A Career
NW Industrial is currently seeking individuals to work as a forklift operator/material handler in a facility near Junction City. This is a Material Handling/Warehouse position that would be a great fit for people who have previously worked in a distribution or warehouse establishments looking for stability and consistency in their day-to-day schedule with established hours, and great benefits.
What we are seeking:
• 6+ months of working in production or a food service environment
• 1+ year of warehouse experience
• 1+ year of forklift experience
• Previous experience with counting inventory
• Experience in loading and unloading trucks.
• Computer skills for tracking inventory and order fulfillment
• Ability for read and follow directions in English.
• Good communication skills; both verbally and written.
• Keen eye for detail to make sure all food is packaged correctly and according to specifications.
• Can work as part of a team and also work well independently when needed.
• Familiar in conducting sanitization protocols in a sterol environment.
• Ability to lift and carry 25lbs to 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis
• Can bend, stand, stoop, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
• Great attendance, punctuality and work ethics.
Location: Junction City. OR
Shifts: Swing Shift
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 2:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Pay: $17/h to $19/h DOE + Swing Differential + $0.75
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short- and Long-Term disability
8 Paid Holidays
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen (THC OK)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com