Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not just a job... a career
Not just a Job…A Career
NW Industrial is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Forklift/Receiving position with a local door and window manufacturer. This position will load and unload products including (but not limited to) doors, windows, hardware, molding, shower doors, and mirrors. The Forklift Operator/Receiver will receive incoming shipments from suppliers, compare packing slips and purchase orders with incoming stock and communicate with others regarding discrepancies. This position will also read receivers and bills of lading and put away stock. The Forklift Operator/Receiver will pull customer orders per invoices and work-picks, prepare and load products for shipment and continually organize the warehouse.
- Reliable, motivated, and energetic employees
- Minimum one-year forklift driving and receiving experience.
- Ability to operate an electric standing forklift preferred
- Must possess good communication skills and penmanship
- Experience working with building materials is preferred including the ability to operate all types of shop tools, hand carts, pallet jacks and banding machines.
- Strong ability to organize a warehouse is needed.
- Heavy/repetitive lifting 60 lbs. on average
- Current driver license
- Communicating effectively with co-workers, supervisors and management.
- A great attitude, work ethic, attendance and punctuality.
This is a full-time evaluation to hire opportunity on a day shift with hours of 8AM to 4:30PM M-F. Starting pay is $13-$15 DOE. There is a full benefits package after the evaluation period that includes, health, vision, dental, retirement and paid vacation.
To apply please send us your resume by responding to his ad or uploading your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com