NW Industrial is currently seeking an Industrial Painter who is experienced for a small paint division that fabricates high-end trailers in the Eugene Area. This is a great opportunity on a Day Shift working in a small team that stays busy year-round.
What we are seeking:
• 6 months + years as an industrial, automotive, or commercial painter
• Previous experience prepping metal surfaces, including sanding, masking, smoothing surfaces and wiping down parts.
• Excellent Eye for Detail when painting parts and trailers with precision and even coating.
• Cleaning spray equipment and preforming general maintenance of equipment in the paint booth area.
• The ability to read work orders and communicate effectively with team members, other departments, and management.
• Someone with a strong record of being safety conscious.
• Ability to lift 60lbs and stand for a 10-hour shift.
This is an evaluation to hire position.
Shift: Day shift
Regular Scheduled Hours: 6 AM to 4:30 PM
Days: Mon thru Thursday
Starting pay will range from $17/h to $19/h DOE.
There is a comprehensive benefits package after the evaluation which includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, and paid vacation.
To apply please send us your resume by applying to this ad or upload your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We do conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com