NW Industrial Staffing is looking for an Industrial Painter for one of Eugene’s largest fabrication shops; which specializes in fabrication of material handling systems, grinder and pneumatic systems, for the manufacturing industry.
What we are looking for:
• 2+ years of industrial or automotive paint experience in a paint booth.
• Extensive paint prep experience.
• Previous use of hand, power and pneumatic tools.
• Previous experience prepping metal surfaces, including sanding, masking, smoothing surfaces and wiping down parts.
• Experience using high pressure paint sprayers.
• Can read work orders and communicate effectively with team members, other departments, and management.
• Great precision and a meticulous eye for detail.
• Ability to lift 70lbs at some stages.
• Can Stand, Push, Pull, Bend and Stoop for a 10-hour shift.
• People you practice a safety-first attitude.
• Ability to work with a team to get the job done.
• Previous forklift and overhead crane experience is preferred.
Location: Central West Eugene
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM (Must be able to start at 5:00AM if needed)
Days: Monday – Friday (No Mandatory Saturdays)
Pay: $16/h to $20/h DOE
Benefits after the evaluation:
o Escalating Paid Time Off.
o Paid Holidays
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at our website: www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**There is a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC prior to placement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org