NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking an Industrial sewing machine operator. to work in a centrally located production facility in West Eugene that specialized in manufacturing medical equipment and mobility systems for Emergency Management Systems. This is a production position with a lot of opportunity to grow new skills.
What we are seeking in a qualified candidate:
- 1+ year of verifiable work experience.
- Previous experience operating machines and inspecting product.
- Good math and measurement skill with the ability to read fractions.
- Keen eye for detail
- The ability to follow instructions verbally and in writing or diagrams.
- Safe and continuous workers.
- Can lift and move up to 50lbs without assistance.
- Stand, stoop, bend, crouch, crawl, push and pull for a 10 hour shift.
- Great manual dexterity.
- Demonstrated experience working as a member of a high functioning team.
- Great Attitude, Attendance and Punctuality.
Location: Eugene, OR. (Off of West 11th)
Days: M – Th. (Expect some overtime on Friday as needed)
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen. (THC OK)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com