NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeing a Professional Irrigation Technician for the largest commercial and residential landscape maintenance and design firms in Lane County. This is an evaluation to hire opportunity on a day shift with a company that takes care of their employees, customers and their community.
What we are seeking in a candidate includes:
• 3 to 5 years of landscaping/irrigation installation experience.
• Previous experience operating hand and power tools to install irrigation lines, valves, pumps, and sprinkler heads.
• Great math and measurement skills.
• Operate trench digging equipment and other landscaping equipment.
• Installation of timers for systems and troubleshooting proficiencies.
• Reading blueprints and schematics
• Great communication skills, verbally and in written form.
• Work well with other installation team members as well as independently when needed.
• A valid driver license and clean driving record.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Can stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-to-10-hour shift.
• A proven record of being safety conscious.
• Work ethic, attendance and punctuality.
Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 7AM to 5PM
Pay: $18/h to $24/h DOE.
Benefits Available After the Evaluation Include:
• Flexible Spending Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays.
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen. (THC OK)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com