Website NW Industrial Staffing
Not just a job...a career
NW Industrial Staffing is seeking quality people for a division of a large mill that manufactures laminated beam. Qualified Candidates will be working alongside a veteran crew of mill and production staff in this exciting endeavor. Mill experience is not required but a great work ethic and attitude toward safety is!
- 1+ Year working in production or general labor.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to follow instructions both written and verbal
- Previous experience using pneumatic tools.
- Adaptability to production flow.
- Lifting 70lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
- Must follow all safety guidelines all the time
- Great punctuality, attendance and work ethic.
- Can stand, push, pull, bend and stoop for a 8 to 10 hours shift.
- Previous Lamination or Mill experience is preferred.
This is an evaluation to hire position on a day shift from 6AM to 4:30PM typically with overtime. Starting pay on this position is $15.91/h. There is a comprehensive benefits package available after the evaluation which includes, medical, dental, vision, 401K and escalating paid vacation after the first year.
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com.
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We conduct pre-employment drug screens which include THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com