Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not just a job...a career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking at Machine Maintenance Technician for a West Eugene Company that specializes in the production of rubber products made from Recycled tires. This is a great opportunity for someone who like to work in a small team environment with limited supervision on a Day shift.
What we are seeking:
- 3+ years of machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience troubleshooting issues involving hydraulics, pneumatics, electronic and mechanical systems.
- Knowledge and some proficiency with PLC coding and logic ladders.
- Have an excellent safety record.
- Previous experience completing preventative maintenance routines and keeping logs of machine maintenance activities.
- Some experience in installation of new machinery.
- Welding experience is preferred.
- The ability to lift 70 lbs on occasion and to stand, push, pull, bend, and stoop for an 8 to 10-hour shift.
- Great communication skills; both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills for completing logs and reports.
This is a full-time evaluation to hire position for the right candidate with pay ranging from $20/hr to $28/hr DOE. Shift is Monday through Friday 6AM to 2:30PM, do expect overtime. There is a complete benefits package available after the evaluation which included health, vision, dental, 401K, and paid time off.
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume to www.nwstaff.com.
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**We do pre-employment drug screens which include THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com