Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job...A Career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a machine maintenance technician for a family owned and operated company in Eugene and Harrisburg with a long history of providing Irrigation components and products to the agricultural industry.
What we are seeking:
- 1 to 2 years of machine maintenance experience.
- The ability to read blueprints, schematics, and machine manuals to perform maintenance and to troubleshooting.
- Great Shop Math Skills.
- The ability to read precision measurement devices and gauges including, calipers, micrometers, tape measures, ohmmeters, and voltmeters.
- Previous experience in tearing down machinery, replacing faulty parts and reassembling machinery.
- Some welding skills.
- Lifting 70lbs
- Stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
- A demonstrated work history of working independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Evaluation to Hire Opportunity
Location: Harrisburg, OR.
Days: Monday – Friday with Occasional Overtime
Pay: $15/h to $17/h DOE
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
To Apply: Please send your resume in response to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com