NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Machine Operator for a family owned company located in Springfield that specializes in making fittings and accessories for the construction and building materials industry. This is an evaluation to hire opportunity for an individual who is interested in getting into the manufacturing industry.
What we are looking for in a qualified candidate
• 1 year of previous work experience with a good attendance and punctuality.
• Good basic shop math skills
• Ability to keep an accurate record of parts manufactured and boxed appropriately.
• Someone who is mechanically inclined.
• Good eye hand coordination.
• Cleanliness and organization abilities.
• The ability to stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
• The ability to lift 50lbs.
• Great communications skills for working with the maintenance team, fellow co=workers and management.
• The ability to practice safety and be a conscientious worker and team player.
• Other job duties as assigned.
Location: Springfield, OR. 97477
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 6AM to 2:30PM
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
• Paid Time Off
• 6 Paid Holidays.
To Apply please submit a resume to this ad or upload your resume to our website at www.nwstaff.com.
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which included THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org