NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for a family owned and operated company in Springfield with a long history of providing metal products and components for the electrical and construction industries located in Springfield.
What we are seeking:
- • 1+ years of machine maintenance on manual and CNC Machinery.
• The ability to read blue prints, schematics and machine manuals to perform maintenance and to troubleshooting.
• Great Shop Math Skills.
• The ability to read precision measurement devices and gauges including, calipers, micrometers, tape measures, ohmmeters and voltmeters.
• Previous experience in tearing down machinery, replacing faulty parts and reassembling machinery.
• Some welding skills. (Stick welding preferred)
• Lifting 50lbs
• Stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
• A demonstrated work history of working independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines.
• Good written and verbal communication.
Location: Springfield, OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 6AM to 2:30PM (overtime as needed)
Wages: $18.00 + DOE
Benefits Available after the evaluation Include:
To Apply: Please send your resume in response to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com