NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a maintenance planner for a local food processing company in Eugene with a long history of providing quality food products.
What we are seeking:
• Provide leadership and guidance to the maintenance department by directing activity of contractors and maintenance personnel through the execution of all planned downtime work, PM programs, work orders, MRO inventory organization, and machine-specific maintenance procedures
• Assist in the planning and execution of capital projects and development of plant performance measurements
• Assist with facility governmental compliance – including air permit, storm water permit, Hazardous waste permit, Universal waste and other environmental and compliance requirements
• In partnership with the Maintenance Manager, assist in the development of preventive maintenance routines for all areas of the plant including scheduling estimates, evaluation of PM standards, and completion timeliness
• Leverage data to perform downtime and root cause analysis to understand equipment failure rates
• Share critical information cross functionally to ensure minimal disruption to other departments (Ops, QA, Sanitation, Safety)
• Identify and implement cost saving ideas in maintaining the plant by managing the preventive maintenance program for the production lines and building maintenance
• Maintain documentation necessary for operations including tracking work orders, requisitions, activity reports and daily log book
• Support the MRO team with parts acquisition and inventory management
• Other duties, as assigned
• Stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
• A demonstrated work history of working independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines.
• Good written and verbal communication.
Evaluation to Hire Opportunity
Location: Eugene , OR.
Hours: 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Days: Monday – Friday with Occasional Overtime and weekend work as needed
Pay: $50,000 to $75,000 annual salary DOE
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
To Apply: Please send your resume in response to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org