NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Sanitary Welder/Maintenance Technician for a local food manufacturing company on the outskirts of Eugene, OR. This is a great opportunity for travelers with tig welding skills to come off the road and be home.
What we are seeking:
- 3+ Years of Stainless Steel tig Welding.
- Installing, fitting, and purging new and existing pipelines.
- Fabrication skills for coping and processing according to schematics and blueprints.
- Be able to perform routine maintenance of machinery and keep accurate logbooks.
- Previous experience in repairing and pressure vessels and testing tanks.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience.
- Ability to lift 70lbs.
- Can stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8 to 10-hour shift.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- A proven history of being a safe, reliable, and conscientious employee.
Evaluation to hire or Direct hire opportunity
Location: Near Eugene, OR.
Days: 4 days on 3 days off 3 days on 4 days off
Hours: 5:45PM to 6:15AM (There will be overtime with this positions that may include weekends)
Pay: $28/h to $35/h DOE
Benefits available include:
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off.
To Apply please send your resume in response to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**Pre-Employment drug test is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com