Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking at Machine Maintenance Technician in possession of a Oregon LME for a West Eugene Company that specializes in the production of rubber products made from Recycled tires. This is a great opportunity for someone who like to work in a small team environment with limited supervision on a Day shift.
What we are seeking:
• 3+ years of machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience troubleshooting issues involving hydraulics, pneumatics, electronic and mechanical systems.
• Knowledge and some proficiency with PLC coding and logic ladders.
• Have an excellent safety record.
• Previous experience completing preventative maintenance routines and keeping logs of machine maintenance activities.
• Some experience in installation of new machinery.
• Welding experience is preferred.
• The ability to lift 70lbs on occasion and to stand, push, pull, bend, and stoop for an 8 to 10-hour shift.
• Great communication skills; both verbally and in writing.
• Strong computer skills for completing logs and reports.
Location: Eugene, OR. 97402
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $30/h to $35/h
Benefits available after the evaluation include:
Paid Time Off
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume to www.nwstaff.com.
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**We do pre-employment drug screens except THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org