NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking Maintenance Technician to work in a centrally located production facility in West Eugene. This company specializes in manufacturing paint and coating products and spearheads production of environmentally conscious coatings in industry and manufacturing.
What we are seeking in a qualified candidate:
- 2+ year as a maintenance technician.
- Previous experience maintaining equipment in accordance with best practices and manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Strong Math and Measurement skills.
- Ordering and inventorying parts and machines to insure an adequate supply.
- Strong and proven ability to keep accurate logs of maintenance.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical malfunctions as they arise.
- Solid mechanical abilities.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Great communication skills in both verbally and written forms.
- Safe and continuous workers.
- Great manual dexterity.
- Proficiency with all hand and power tools.
- Demonstrated experience working as a member of a high functioning team.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
- Great Attitude, Attendance and Punctuality.
- Location: Eugene, OR. (Off of West 11th)
- Shift: Days
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 6:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Pay: $20/h+ DOE
Benefits Available after the evaluation include
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
To Apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which excludes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org