NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for a local food manufacturing company on the outskirts of Eugene, OR. This is a great opportunity for travelers with tig welding skills to come off the road and be home.
What we are seeking:
- • 3+ Years of Stainless Steel tig Welding.
• Installing, fitting, and purging new and existing pipelines.
• Fabrication skills for coping and processing according to schematics and blueprints.
• Be able to perform routine maintenance of machinery and keep accurate logbooks.
• Previous experience in repairing and pressure vessels and testing tanks.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and experience.
• Ability to lift 70lbs.
• Can stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8 to 10-hour shift.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literacy.
• A proven history of being a safe, reliable, and conscientious employee.
Evaluation to hire or Direct hire opportunity
Days: 4 days on 3 days off 3 days on 4 days off
Hours: 5:45PM to 6:15AM (There will be overtime with this positions that may include weekends)
Pay: $25/h to $30/h DOE
Location: Near Eugene, OR.
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday
To Apply please send your resume in response to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**Pre-Employment drug test is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org