NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Manufacturing Production Assistant for a local manufacturer of irrigation equipment. This facility is centrally located in Eugene. This is a is a full-time evaluation to hire position on a day shift.
What we are looking for in a qualified candidate.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Good basic shop math skills
- Good computers skills
- Previous experience in managing workflows including paperwork; BOMs, Bills of Lading, purchasing orders and Work Orders
- Strong leadership skills
- An excellent customer service focus.
- Someone that can work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Manufacturing supervision with shop load and employee levels.
- Monitors production and employee schedules.
- Handles day to day administrative tasks at the location.
- Be able to lift 50lbs.
- Stand, bend, stoop, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
- Practice safety and be a conscientious worker and team player.
- Great Attitude, attendance, and punctuality.
Location: Eugene, OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Benefits Available After the Evaluation:
Paid Time Off
To apply please respond to this ad by attaching your resume or upload your resume to our website at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which included THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org