NW Industrial is currently seeking a Material Coordinator/Forklift Operator for a Eugene based company that prides itself in safety, innovation, and the pursuit of improving its quality product line. As an industry leader in the production of heavy equipment this is a full-time evaluation to hire position with a significant amount of overtime on a day shift.
What we are looking for:
• 3+ years of forklift driving and overhead crane experience.
• 2+ years of manufacturing experience preferably in steel.
• The ability to lift 75 lbs. at times.
• Previous use of hand and power tools to load and unload created parts.
• Good basic computer skills (Excel and spreadsheet software are preferred.)
• Someone who is comfortable working outdoors staging materials and steel plates most of the time.
• Experience reading Bills of Materials (BOM)
• Someone who excels when working at a swift pace while exercising a safety-first attitude.
• Ability to lift to 70lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
• Can stand, stoop, bend, push and pull for an 8 to 10-hour shift.
• An excellent attendance and punctuality record.
Location: Eugene, OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 6AM to 4:30PM
Pay: $18/h to $20/h DOE
Benefits Available After the Evaluation:
• Life Insurance
• Long- and Short-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays.
To apply please reply to this ad with your resume or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org