NW Industrial Staffing is looking for a Mechanical Assembler for a local company that designs, manufactures coating systems. This is a key role in a manufacturing facility assembling and wiring components before they head off into the end user in industrial coating across the USA.
Qualified Candidates will:
- Be able to read and troubleshoot PLC Code.
- Be able to read blueprints and wiring schematics
- Accurately read tape measures, calipers, and micrometers
- Own your own tools
- Have some welding skills
- Be able to work on production timetables and independently.
- Ability to work significant overtime.
- Previous training as a mechanic or in a similar field such as millwrighting.
- Perform all work meeting quality control specifications and safety protocols.
- Be able to lift 75 lbs. at times.
- Can stand, push, pull, bend and stoop for a 10-hour shift.
Location: Eugene, OR
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Pay $17/h to $26/h DOE.
Benefits available after the evaluation include
- Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday
To apply please respond to this ad with your resume or upload it to our website at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**Pre-employment drug screen required which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org