NW Industrial is currently seeking a Metal grinder for a state-of-the-art facility in Eugene that specializes in custom fabrication and machining. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves to work with their hands and looking to move into a production position with room to grow.
Qualities we are seeking:
• 1+ year in a production atmosphere.
• 6 months experience with handheld power tools, specifically hand-held grinders
• A keen attention to detail to ensure that all parts are assembled correctly
• The ability to stand, bend, stoop, push, and pull for an 8-hour shift
• ability to lift 60lbs
• The ability to work well in a team environment.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Great attendance, punctuality, and work ethic.
Location: Eugene, OR (97402)
Days: Friday – Sunday
Hours: 6AM to 6:30PM
Benefits available after the evaluation package:
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays.
To apply please respond to this ad with your resume or upload your resume to our website at www.nwstaff.com
*We are an equal opportunity employer
**Pre-employment drug screening. (THC OK)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org