Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not Just A Job...A Career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Metal Sawyer for a locally owned and operated custom fabrication shop in Eugene, OR. This is a great opportunity for a sawyer on a day shift that puts an emphasis on family living and quality, with limited overtime and an above industry standard benefits package.
What we are seeking:
- 1+ years in metal forming, including cutting torch, burn table and sawyer duties.
- 1+ years of using varies saws including, chop saws, cold saws, band saws, torches, and miter saws.
- Have great shop math skills and the ability to use tape measures, Vernier calipers, and squares.
- Move and lift and maneuver up to 75lbs of steel in and around saws.
- The ability to read work orders and cut lists for custom projects in a timely manner.
- Previous work history of standing, bending, stooping, and pushing and pulling for an 8-hour shift.
- Forklift and overhead crane experience are preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- The ability to work as part of the fabrication team to meet deadlines.
- Great attendance, punctuality, and work ethic.
- Location: Eugene
- Hours: 6:30AM to 3PM Monday thru Friday
- Wages: $13/hr to $15/hr DOE
- Benefits available after the evaluation period: Medical, Vacation and Retirement
To apply please submit your resume to this ad or upload your resume at www.nwstaff.com
* We are an equal Opportunity employer.
** We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com