Website Northwest Industrial Staffing
Not just a job...a career
Not Just A Job… A Career.
NW Industrial Staffing is currently seeking a Mid-level Mig Welder for a day shift position in a Custom Sheet Metal Shop that manufactures a wide variety of products, and features precision machining, fabrication and coating capabilities. This is a day shift, evaluation to hire position.
What we are seeking:
- 2+ years of mig welding in a production environment.
- Must be able to read precision measurement instruments from tape measures to calipers.
- Some experience with reading blueprints.
- Some experience in fitting and coping.
- Forklift and crane experience are preferred.
- Tig welding experience is preferred.
- Must have your own hood and leathers.
- Lift 50lbs on a semi-consistent basis.
- The ability to stand, bend, stoop, push and pull for an 8-hour shift.
- Have good verbal and written communication.
- Solid work ethic with great attendance and punctuality.
This is a full-time evaluation to hire position on a day shift. Shift is typically 6:30AM to 3PM Monday – Friday with some overtime seasonally. Starting pay on this position is $13/hr to $17/hr depending on weld test. There is a full-benefits package available after the evaluation period is completed.
To apply please submit your resume to this ad.
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
**We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen which includes THC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org